.

.

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Some pages to recommend

Hi, everyone!
Today I would like to share with you some web pages which talk about Polish culture and language and they are addressed to Spanish speakers. I found them in differents periods, when somebody asked me about details I didn't know or about a site where they could learn Polish, also with recordings, they are quite important at the beggining. Let's start! They are four.

1. The first one is AmaPola which in Spanish means poppy. But the name has also other hidden meaning. The first part, Ama, can mean to love (he/she loves, an order or incentive: Love!). The second part, Pola, can be a abbreviation of polaco, Polish or of Polonia (we omit 'oni'). So together it's like an invitation: Love Poland/Polish! AmaPola is a project of Polish people who live in Mexico. They spread our culture, informe about events connected with Poland and Polish there, first of all in Mexico City. If I'm not confused, they collaborate with the Embassy of Poland in Mexico City. They organize also language courses, cooking workshops and others.


2. One of my favorite is the site Habla Polaco (Speak Polish). There you will find 35 lessons with recordings. Some of my friends learned a lot already with the materials of this page. It's for this reason that I recommend it very much. The pdf archives are professionally prepared, the students count too with an introduction which consists of pronunciation rules of Polish letters and groups of letter.


3. The worst one maybe is Polaco.net. In my opinion is an unprofessional project with some curiosities and basic data about Polish grammar, literature, dialects, history, sign language and jargon.


4. The last page is a blog. It's an excellent source of Polish grammar. Aspects like adjectives, nouns, verbs, adverbials, pronouns and articles are described there. One of the hardest to learn, the cases, are there too. The truth is... That sometimes I peek at it too, I never remember the order :D


Soon I will put the links also in the right part of the blog, maybe they will useful for somebody :) Have a nice Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment