.

.

Sunday 11 October 2015

How Peru stole my heart

Hello everyone!
I'm back here, with a new concept of what is the folk. How you can see, I changed the graphics at the top of my blog. It's a typical peruvian folk design. In Peru you can find a lot of products made of fabrics like this: bags, t-shirts, pencil cases, blankets, backpacks, tablecloths, earrings, aprons, wallets and purses... Even shoes. I know it, because I came back from there three weeks ago and brought a lot of gadgets.




The first impression of Peru is that the folk is everywhere. And, of course, it's something that makes you fall in love in this country, but not the most powerfull factor. In my humble opinion what I willl never forget after the journey is how people treat you there. In Peru, althought you shouldn't trust in nobody (I mean, not only foreigners, but also Peruvians), you can feel that the Peruvians are very polite and they are able to do for you a lot when they know you a little. They are always eager to organize something, there's no bad ideas or things impossible to do. This nation is very sociable and spontaneous. 




Like says a rock song from there: "There can be poverty, but never solitude". That's truth - signs of poverty are more visible than in Europe, but you will never see them in your... plate. The Peruvians of our times inherited from their inca ancestors a belief according to which the gold hasn't got any value. The most valuable thing is the food. I will need another post to describe it for you, because the variety is extraordinary.

So, I mencioned three factors that made me fall in love in Peru: the omnipresent folk, great people and delicious food. The fourth one is my boyfriend who come from Lima. Sometimes I can't believe how it's possible to find somebody that hold the same believes and ideas that me, help me to be a better person and that doesn't care about the distance there is between us, doesn't consider it an obstacle. I feel very blessed and hopeful that it goes in good direction.

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. This must have been quite an experience, so no wonder you fell in love with this exotic and beautiful country. I hope you will tell us more in further posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that one day I will visit Peru like you ... something fabulous ;)

    ReplyDelete